Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello everyone, another delayed post, sorry about that been kind of busy. I've been working on vent weaning, up to 11 hours off the vent more than half of that capped. Which means a small red cap over my trach, which allows me to breathe through my nose. And for the first time in six months I can smell myself, and man do I stink. I want to thank those who have been working on my house and those being; my father, Dan and Diane Zimmerman, Larry Moss, and anyone else who has volunteered their time and the efforts to get my house completed by Tuesday, inspection day. And if all fares well in the inspection, I will get to go home on Friday the 28th. I've been home twice now, and it looks great and the quietness is even better. And I thank Dave Farr for flying to Albuquerque and bringing my van back safely, now I can leave the arbors and get out and get some air. Thanks everyone at AEP Muskingum River plant for the support you have been through these tough times. Photos of the house will be coming soon once it's complete. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Good to talk again, Bill! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne said....
    Bill, so glad for your post, glad to hear you are doing so well. Hope all went well, and that get to go home. Keep up the post so that we that read them know how you are doing. Wishing you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey....can't wait to see photos of the house. and great news on the vent weaning....you have made so much progress. home soon ....priceless!

    ReplyDelete