Friday, April 15, 2011


Hello everyone. Things have been pretty busy around here lately. I enrolled in a trigonometry class at the local community college. It's true, if you don't use it you loose it. But I feel the accident didn't cost me that much, I would be having the same troubles even before. Spring finial sprung here in Ohio, a welcome event. The woods are just starting to bud out and turn green. Shilah's almost a year old and the cats still rule the house. A photo of Shilah at her best.

2 comments:

  1. :) Trig was awful in high school, and I imagine it hasn't improved since then! Good luck with the mathiness of it all, coz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's starting to turn green here, too. Hello allergies! Glad to hear that you have more options for communicating with friends.

    1. Cats will always rule. Get used to it.
    2. Trig is lousy in any condition.
    3. Your dog is gorgeous!
    4. You amaze me with how far you've come and your great attitude. Go you!

    Jenn- the Hen

    ReplyDelete