Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday, July 10


Well it's been over a month home and I feel great. This is the 12 day off of the vent for the least 16 hours or more. And the seventh day I have not needed suctioned. It's early to say but I might have this thing beat. I have a weak cough, but right now it's enough to cough up any junk. Therapy is going great, my wrist extension are getting stronger. My sister told me to wait at least a month till I got in the groove of daily life before I got a new dog. So on July 4 I got a basset and named her shilah. She's a cute little dog with not much energy, perfect. The only problem is I can't feel when she's chewing on my fingers and toes. No blood yet, but hopefully it's just a phase she's going through.

3 comments:

  1. Capsaicin on your toes might help with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, she's a little doll, and by the looks of her belly, very well feed. So great to hear of your progress, keep up the good work.
    Jeanne Ritchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling so great! I'm not a dog fan, but she looks adorable.

    Jenn (Carr) Floodstrom

    ReplyDelete